Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and are used to track what you are doing on the website.
There are two main types of cookies that we use:
1. A persistent cookie, which is stored on your computer when you access the website and remains there until you erase them, or they expire.
2. A session cookie, which is stored temporarily in the computer memory when you browse the website. The session cookie disappears when you close your browser.
1. Improve the user experience of the website, by for example by adapting the website to reflect your requirements, choices and interests.
2. Provide information for website statistics regarding the use of the website.
3. Follow advertisement in media to adapt our services to help you receive more relevant offers.
You can choose if you want to accept cookies.