We will contact you


Fill in the form and we will contact you shortly.

How can we help you?


How do I print a receipt list?

To print a receipt list, the terminal must NOT be settled yet. Print a receipt list by pressing MENU, 4 (reports), 3 (receipt list), MENU (while having the receipt list on screen in order to open the print menu), 1 (print).

Important: this does NOT settle the terminal.

How do I remove subunits?

If your terminal should be set to not use subunits, please let us know by contacting us in Support, and we will set it up for you.

This way, your terminal only works in whole amounts.

What kind of receipts can I print?

  • Daily Settlement – A summary of how many transactions were accepted, divided into card types (this clears all transactions from the terminal)
    • Press MENU, 2, OK
  • Receipt list – A complete list of transactions, both declined and accepted, with additional information on each transaction (after a receipt list is printed, the terminal isn't settled yet)
    • Press MENU, 4, 3, MENU (again), OK

Note: Daily settlement doesn’t include a receipt list. In order to print a receipt list, you need to print it before you make a settlement.

SIM card is not working

Check your connection by checking the signal strength in the upper left corner of the screen. You can check if the SIM is connected to the provider by looking for the provider name (fx “Telia”) on the screen.

If it doesn’t work, please contact us in Support, and we will help you.

Battery – how do I use it?

Charge the battery up to 7 hours until fully charged to achieve maximum battery lifetime.

Reset the charging circuit by placing the terminal without battery on the docking station, then take it off and do the same thing again, but this time with the battery and wait.

What is Rolling Reserve?

Rolling Reserve means that we hold back a certain percentage of your payouts for 180 days, after which we will pay it out to you – as a kind of guarantee.

How do I send terminal and accessories back?

We will send you a return label at your own expense, so we make sure that the package is traceable and assure that it is delivered to the right address, and that we know exactly, when we received the sent items.

Note: Please refrain from sending the terminal without having contacted us first, so your package is sent to the right address and using the right means.

How do I change my organization number?

If your organization number changes, we need to know immediately.

Your current agreements are registered on your current organization number, and they are inseparable. If this number changes, please contact Sales, as you need a new agreement.

Note: There are no exceptions for this rule: New organization number = New agreement.

What is DCC?

DCC (Dynamic Currency Conversion) is a service that offers you to give your customers the chance to pay in their home currency, if they choose so – exchanged with competitive exchange rates.

How do I terminate an acquiring agreement?

If you want to terminate your acquiring agreement, please send us an e-mail at …:

…where we will inform you about the final termination date as well as of everything else important to your termination.

Can I pass the transaction fee onto the cardholder (surcharge)?

Since the PSD2 came into force in January 2018, you can only pass the transaction fee onto cardholders using business cards and/or cards issued outside the EU/EEA.

If you still need this feature on your terminal, be aware that it only works, if you have a Bambora-terminal and only use Bambora as your acquirer.

Contact Support, and we will set it up for you!